ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1753797 Members
9130 Online
108805 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Which HP SIM Version suitable for DL380 G6 with Server 2008 W32? And where to download it?

munhing
Occasional Contributor

Which HP SIM Version suitable for DL380 G6 with Server 2008 W32? And where to download it?

Hi,

Does anyone knows which version of HP SIM can i install on a DL380 G6 with Server 2008 W32? Also, i tried to download the version 7.x from HPE website, but somehow it mentioned that their website is under maintenance.

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
sgunelius
Trusted Contributor

Re: Which HP SIM Version suitable for DL380 G6 with Server 2008 W32? And where to download it?

It looks like it is up now.  By the way, you needed the SIM install or the Insight Management Agents?

munhing
Occasional Contributor

Hi sgunelius

Thanks for the reply. I have not installed anything yet. Do i need both? Btw, do you think the version 7.x is compatible with Server 2008 Std W32?

munhing
Occasional Contributor

It seems i can only download version 7.2 and above from HPE's website. Sadly, all of it are not supporting Server 2008 Std W32.

When installing, i receive this pop up msg:

HP Systems Insight Manager Installer detected an unsupported operating system. For installation to proceed further, you must have a supported operating system. Refer to the HP Insight Management Support Matrix to review list of operating system requirements.