1752568 Members
5334 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Microserver Gen 8 1610T

AAD_Andy
Visitor

Microserver Gen 8 1610T

My Gen 8 Microserver fails to startup.  it starts fans for a few seconds, then shuts down and re-starts.  It the gives a string of POST errors including 0168 0114 0160 4078 5300 5808.  I have re-seated RAM, and tried one of the two sticks in different slots, with no effect.  Machine hasn't had a year in use yet.  Any user checks to be made please?

5 REPLIES 5
Suman_1978
HPE Pro

Hi,

Try the basic troubleshooting steps, refer to this guide.

Thank You!
I am a HPE employee

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

krasinka1409
HPE Pro

Is your iLO configured? If yes, you may log in and check the hardware status. Sounds like an issue with the power supply or processor. 

Thank you
I am an HPE Employee
AAD_Andy
Visitor

iLO was configured, however, with this fault, I can't access it.  the iLO ethernet port flashes, and the switch receives data, the iLO IP address is confirmed on the monitor, but the IP address can't be pinged, let alone accessed on the network.

AAD_Andy
Visitor

Thanks for the link to the manual.   I'll work through the trouble shooter guide which it referrs to... It took me a while to find as the link is broken for it.

DblDThe3rd
Occasional Visitor

the link is broken, just like rest of your stuff