1753479 Members
4840 Online
108794 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: MicroServer Gen10 Plus reboots at "Early system initalization, please wait"

Tericount
Occasional Contributor

MicroServer Gen10 Plus reboots at "Early system initalization, please wait"

Hey i got problems when i boot up hpe it just says "Early system initalization, please wait..." for about 30secs and then just reboot and does same thing. I tried boot debian and ubuntu from usb but it doesnt do anything. I also tried putting keyboard and tried pressing F keys but seems like it doesnt even power up keyboard.

E: Also tried to install SPP using USB Key Utility didnt work either. And tried without HDD it will just reboot on "Early system initalization, please wait." Also tried to move HDD pos and without RAM seems like anything i do it just ends with same result.

3 REPLIES 3
SanjeevGoyal
HPE Pro

Hello,

I hope the below documents will help you.

HPE ProLiant Gen8/Gen9/Gen10 - Does Not Complete POST orFreezes/Stops During POST

https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docId=mmr_sf-EN_US000022036

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!   

Regards,

I am a HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

Tericount
Occasional Contributor

Hi it didnt work. Still reboots at "Early system initalization, please wait". Fan is going insane speed just before shutdown.

SanjeevGoyal
HPE Pro

Hello

I would suggest you to have a proper case be logged with HPE, and share the appropriate logs for further analysis.

Regards,

I am a HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo