HPE ProLiant Storage Systems
1752567 Members
5330 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: hp smart array p212 cache status problem detected the cache on this controller has a problem

mharunarrashid
Occasional Visitor

hp smart array p212 cache status problem detected the cache on this controller has a problem

Hello All Community Members,

Please see the below error explation when I go for reconfigure array for modify the size of partitions. But after booting from smart start cd, i tried to modify ACU. Then i got below error message.

"HP smart array p212 cache status problem detected the cache on this controller has a problem. To prevent data loss configuration changes to this controller are not allowed. please replace the cache to be able continue configure this controller. error code 351. 

I am requesting you all to give me a solution for overcome this situation. 

Thanks

Harun Ar Rashid 

IT Manager, OLLO Wireless Internet

Bangladesh

3 REPLIES 3
VinayBhatt

Re: hp smart array p212 cache status problem detected the cache on this controller has a problem

hi, 

I have a similiar problem on HPE Smart array P812 , Can you please update  how you managed to solve this problem?

Dhananjay Dhane
Occasional Contributor

I am also facing similar issue on HP DL380 G9. Any solution to this problem

Torsten.
Acclaimed Contributor

Since you have different hardware the problem might be different too.

Consider to open your own thread in the server forum providing some more details (controller model, etc.).

Hope this helps!
Regards
Torsten.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!