4811 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion

Who Me Too'd this topic

Vicr5gtt
Occasional Contributor

Problem with Windows Server 2012 R2 Failover Cluster Hyper-V and 3PAR 7200

Hi to all,

I'm having problems with a Failover Cluster Hyper-V in Windows Server 2012 R2, loosing connectivity to specific LUN's that are exported to the Cluster.

My Host's are DL380p G6 and DL360p Gen8 servers.

I lost during the night access to specific LUN's and that caused huge problems in my VM's. That stopped specific VM's, after a reboot on the host the machines drained from the host and were recovered in the other nodes.

I had problems with network connectivity while VMQ was enabled on VM's and in the hosts, since VMQ has been disabled networking issues stopped. (just to report)

Specific configurations that may affect:

ODX is enabled, but storage 3.1.2 MU3 has patch 30 applied.

3PAR INFO:

3PAR Info.JPG

Event Details

"Cluster Shared Volume 'Volume11' ('FCR5_LUN1') has entered a paused state because of '(c00000c4)'. All I/O will temporarily be queued until a path to the volume is reestablished."

Event Details Cluster.JPG

Event Details

"Cluster Shared Volume 'Volume7' ('FCR5_LUN1') is no longer accessible from this cluster node because of error '(1460)'. Please troubleshoot this node's connectivity to the storage device and network connectivity."

Event Details Cluster1.JPG

We use System Center Data Protection Manager 2012 R2 RTM has our backup solution, there may be issues caused by the backup solution as well.

Does anyone had this kind of issues and can help me?

Best Regards,

Vicr5GTT

Who Me Too'd this topic