ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1752728 Members
5749 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Who Me Too'd this topic

krisd443
Advisor

DL385 Intelligent Provisioning Issue? "The software has detected an internal error"

Greetings folks,

I've been doing firmware updates on our proliants as we improve the arrays (SmartCache is great) and after running the most recent SPP ISO (2022.03.0), we were checking and preparing to deploy them when we found that one didn't seem to function correctly in Intelligent provisioning (I was specifically recording steps for one button erase when it said I didn't have authorization, and didn't allow me to log in). It also shows a yellow arrow in the webUI under iLO, when clicked on it says that the software has detected an internal error. I installed the latest Intelligent Provisioning from the support site, but it didn't change anything. It does suggest I download the latest recovery ISO. Is that a thing? I'll attach a clip of what it says, the yellow arrow shows up at the top right of the screen next to various options like job cart, language, power, etc.
I did notice that Intelligent provisioning on multiple machines and a test from a browser all seem to get some kind of certificate error when trying to connect to https://ipupdate.itcs.hpe.com/ - could that be a factor?hpe-intelligent_provisioning_fail.jpg

Who Me Too'd this topic