New Discussion

Re: s770認識しない

rokku
Occasional Visitor

s770認識しない

hp ssd s700 ですが、認識しなくなりました、ファームウエアーをダウンロードしたくても出来ませんので、至急お願いします

Google Translated: 

s770 not recognized
My hp ssd s700 is no longer recognized, and even if I want to download the firmware, I can't, so please help me as soon as possible.

2 REPLIES 2
Vinky_99
Esteemed Contributor

@rokku 

Good day!

You may give atry to below steps, I hope these helps:

>> Ensure that the SSD is properly connected to the motherboard. Try reseating the SATA and power cables.If possible, test the SSD on another computer to see if it's recognized there.

>> Connect the SSD to a different SATA port on the motherboard and use a different SATA cable. This helps rule out issues with the port or cable.

>> Access the BIOS/UEFI settings of your computer and make sure that the SATA port to which the SSD is connected is enabled.Ensure that the SSD is set as the first boot option.

>> Check if there's a BIOS/UEFI update available for your motherboard. Sometimes, updates can improve compatibility with hardware.

>> If possible, try connecting the SSD to a different computer to see if it's recognized. This can help determine if the issue is with the SSD itself.

>> Right-click on "This PC" or "My Computer" and select "Manage." Go to "Disk Management" and check if the SSD is listed there. It may need to be initialized or formatted.

>> If you believe a firmware update is necessary, check the official HPE website for your SSD model. Download the firmware update tool and follow the instructions provided.

>> If the SSD is still under warranty, consider reaching out to HP Support for assistance. They may provide further guidance or help with a replacement.

>> If the SSD is not recognized and contains important data, consider seeking professional data recovery services. Attempting to fix the issue on your own may risk data breakage

Remember to back up your data regularly to avoid potential data breakage in the future. If the above steps don't resolve the issue, please get in touch with HPE Support for the further assistance.

I hope this helps! 

These are my opinions so use it at your own risk.
rokku
Occasional Visitor

@Vinky_99 英語でメッセージを頂いても困ります

Google Translated:

I have trouble receiving messages in English.