4671 Online
108784 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Update des ilO Amplifier von 1.55 auf 1.60 schlägt fehl

Unicron
Occasional Contributor

Update des ilO Amplifier von 1.55 auf 1.60 schlägt fehl

Hallo zusammen,

Das Update des iLO Amplifiers wird nicht durchgeführt. Wenn ich den Amplifier über die Funktion Update, startet er nach Abschluss durch, es kommt keinerlei Fehlermeldungen, die Version ist aber weiterhin die 1.55. Wenn ich die Binaries manuell zur Verfügung stelle, ist es dasselbe Verhalten. Ich habe einmal eine Fehlermeldung erhalten, dass die *.bin Datei nicht verifiziert werden konnte. Finde aber keine Möglichkeit die Checksumme mitzugeben. Daraufhin habe ich die Dateien noch zweimal heruntergeladen und nochmal versucht - ohne Erfolg. 

Bitte um Unterstützung

MFG

Unicron

Google Translated

Hello everyone, the update of the iLO amplifier is not carried out. When I use the Update function, the amplifier starts up after completion, there are no error messages, but the version is still 1.55. If I provide the binaries manually, it is the same behavior. I once received an error message that the * .bin file could not be verified. But find no way to give the checksum. I then downloaded the files twice and tried again - to no avail.

Please support

MFG

Unicron

1 REPLY 1
Rhythm596
Frequent Advisor

Re: Update des ilO Amplifier von 1.55 auf 1.60 schlägt fehl

Hi @Unicron ,

This is one of the known issues. Please find the recommended solutions to this below:

Solution 1

Action

Enable the connection to the midway servers, and then perform a binary update.

Solution 2

Action

1. Perform an iLO Amplifier Pack configuration backup.

2. Redeploy the full Hyper-V or VMware ESXi image.

3. Restore the iLO Amplifier Pack configuration from the backup file during redeployment

You may also refer to the release notes in the link shared below for the same: 

https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docId=c05384819