5722 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: hpsim 6 enclosure picture not working

sdb_2
Regular Advisor

hpsim 6 enclosure picture not working

Hi,

We upgraded to hpsim 6.0 recently. Since then, the enclosure pictures aren't displaying properly.
When I use the "table view", all blades, switches, OA's, ... get properly associated with the enclosure. But when I use the "picture view", it just shows me an empty enclosure.

Also, associations between blades and enclosures are disappearing, temporary solution here seems to rediscover everything daily...

Anyone else who has seen this problem(s)?

Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4
Change_happens
Honored Contributor

rediscover/re-identify OA.sometime it does matter. if doesnt come re-identify all (OA, blades, switches)
sdb_2
Regular Advisor

I tried re-discovering and re-identifying multiple times. It didn't solve the issues for me, so I decided to go back to hpsim 5.3.
LakshmiBN
Advisor

can you please check OA is responding correctly when daily identification runs or when servers/OA is discovered? when the nodes are re-discovered and if OA doesnt respond consistently then associations will be removed.if you dont have any history data on target nodes, can you delete all nodes and re-discover OA once? make sure that OA is configured properly and it is responding/reachable ..
sdb_2
Regular Advisor

As far as I can remember, the OA's got discovered correct. When I ran discovery, everything seemed to be correct for a while. A couple of hours later, associations just disappeared...

We decided to move back to hpsim 5.3.