1753787 Members
7464 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion

New HPSIM release?

NAVCANADA
Occasional Contributor

New HPSIM release?

About 4 weeks ago I tried to put a fresh install of HPSIM 7.2 and it kept failing.  During my research as to why it was failing - I came across this article:  http://h20565.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/template.PAGE/public/psi/mostViewedDisplay/?sp4ts.oid=5193137&spf_p.tpst=psiContentDisplay&spf_p.prp_psiContentDisplay=wsrp-navigationalState%3DdocId%253Demr_na-c03812529-1%257CdocLocale%253Den_US&javax.portlet.begCacheTok=com.vignette.cachetoken&javax.portlet.endCacheTok=com.vignette.cachetoken

This is exactly my issue.  None of the proposed work around are suitable in our envrionement since our SQL cluster (where the HPSIM DB will reside) hosts a bunch of other DBs - doing any changes to the SQL side of things is simply not possible, especially going BACK in version.

So my question is, would anyone know when the next release of HPSIM will be (as it states this issue will be resolved in the next release)?

I am wondering if my other issue which I posted a couple of months ago may be related to this - thinking back, our DBAs did the their updates roughly at the same time as I started having issues getting my SNMP traps.

1 REPLY 1
Andrew_Haak
Honored Contributor

Re: New HPSIM release?

Hello,

As i heared from people at HP the release should be around the 15th of this month. In my opinion that's not early this month, but i'dd rather have a stable release than one that has to meet a deadline.

Kind regards,

Andrew

Kind regards,

Andrew