1754893 Members
3749 Online
108827 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Remote Support Software Manager - Package Download Failure

Dan Tonetta
Occasional Contributor

Remote Support Software Manager - Package Download Failure

All the tests and connections seem to be working but I recieve: The check for package updates failed due to the following error:
The command: C:\PROGRA~1\Hewlett-Packard\SWMAgent\\runchannel.exe https://isee-updates.americas.hp.com:443/Core/Custom/SubscriptionConfig was written to C:\PROGRA~1\Hewlett-Packard\SWMAgent\SWM\CLI\queue\1199460903304\request.txt but was not processed after 120000 miliseconds.
I tried to increase the bandwidth and I have made sure all the proxy settings are correct. Like I said all the tests pass with no problems. Any ideas?
5 REPLIES 5
ProLiant Mike
Occasional Advisor

Re: Remote Support Software Manager - Package Download Failure

I am getting the same exact error. I also cannot open "Remote Support Software Manager (Windows Administrators only)" to check/modify settings.
ProLiant Mike
Occasional Advisor

The only thing that has worked for me is a remove and reinstall. However, each time HP releases an update to HP SIM, I have to remove and reinstall.

I have called this in but gotten no help. Any help for a permanent resolution would be greatly appreciated.
Dan Tonetta
Occasional Contributor

I had to do the same thing and it seemed to have worked. I have another installation that won't work no matter what I do. :) Thanks for the reply.
Gustavo  Nunes
Advisor

having the same issue, with HPSIM 5.2.2. any solutions yet? i tried to uninstall / reinstall several times but no luck...
Dan Tonetta
Occasional Contributor

Try adding this to the host file on the server running RSSM.

15.232.64.127 isee-updates.americas.hp.com
15.232.48.172 services.isee.hp.com

See if that helps. That has worked for me a couple of times now.