4733 Online
108756 Solutions
New Discussion

Upgrade from 7.1 to 7.3 issues

Cbeauregard
Occasional Visitor

Upgrade from 7.1 to 7.3 issues

Hi all

I have searched hi and low and not sure what to look for anymore. We recently went from HPSIM 7.1 to 7.3 with no error messages at all during the upgrade, it all went seamlessly but..

1. Automatic signing does not work anymore.

We re-registered the account with setspn command and validated that the value in globalsettings.props was set to 1, that did not change with the migration.

2. We get a message on the web portal saying that we need to use internet explorer 8 and more to use it (we already use IE9)

3.The layouts of the webpage is screwed up, menus now take double space BUT, scanning and all other function works.

Here's what i tried

I created a new 2008 server and installed a fresh copy of 7.3, registed the account for the automatic login with setspn,,,,,,now i get "Sign in failure' and the J_security_check in the browser adress but i can still use my credentials.

Any help or other steps would be useful,, already went through the setup guide of 7.3 and other steps from the hp and or older post but maybe someone had the same issue after migrating

1 REPLY 1
Andrew_Haak
Honored Contributor

Re: Upgrade from 7.1 to 7.3 issues

Hello there,

Did you also try an other browser like Firefox ? Some strange problems arrive from IE compatibility problems.

Kind regards,

Andrew
Kind regards,

Andrew