Server Management - Systems Insight Manager
1751975 Members
4539 Online
108784 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: VCRM 7.3.4 and HP SPP 2014.06 = baseline is not suitable for all the systems you selected

Igor V Abzalov
Super Advisor

Re: VCRM 7.3.4 and HP SPP 2014.06 = baseline is not suitable for all the systems you selected

Same error with latest SMH 7.3.3.1, cp023715.exe!
n0kia
Valued Contributor

There is currently a bug with the Trust piece with SMH 7.3x and will be fixed in 7.4

In the mean time if you go to Options > Security > System Link Configuration > Select Use the system IP address. 

Then reidentify the VCRM/SIM server. Go back and see if it's trusted now

Igor V Abzalov
Super Advisor

I change HP SIM parameter, but nothing changed for Trust. Should i restart HP SIM server?

After i install mentioned SMH, it is OK now on Win2003. Also install latest VCA, it work on Win2003.

In HP SIM i can assign baseline to Win2003 servers. But if i try Manage communications - still error for VCA check.

Igor V Abzalov
Super Advisor

Well, in HP SIM i see Trust = Yes now. I don't restart HP SIM server. I install latest VCA on my servers and it is OK to check VCA state versus VCRM now.

Some issues still confuse me. On VCA configure page i still can't use Certificate, only Password+Login possible.

Also i can't import HP SIM certificate by name on my iLO3 of DL360 G7. Don't know how to resolve it.

And another issue is with WBEM, i can't install latest file cp020347.exe. I recieve error: "

The installation procedure did not complete successfully.  An error occurred during the setup process.

You may look at the setup log file for more details if desired.

Press the 'Close' button to exit Setup."

Igor V Abzalov
Super Advisor

Today i restart HP SIM server. All bad things returns! Trust = No, i can't Assign baseline, still see my first error message and so on. What a hell with HP?
n0kia
Valued Contributor

There is currently an issue with certificate trust and will be fixed this month with 7.4