Frequent Advisor

Re: After Completing the configuration - reboot the system

Dears,

I am having the same issue with HPE DL380 Gen10 server:

Installed SPP 2019.12 and IP 340 and still having the same issue

is there any fix?

Thanks

HPE ASE Proliant-Synergy & Storage Certified Engineer
Clustering & Virtualization Support (Microsoft & Vmware)

MohamedSulthan
Advisor

Hi @grimson 

Even it still presides and i also powered down the server and restated for the reboot option. then continued with the IP, but normally there should be a restart option on the server right top corner. In Gen 10 i can find the one as well.

Best Regards
Mohamed
System Engineer
monstercoo

I just hit this issue on a gen10 plus.

It's either a bug or they need to change the text to reflect that there is no more configuration, and the system needs to be manually rebooted.

HTT91
Occasional Advisor

Still same issue with DL 360 G10 and latest PSS.

gsteeley
Visitor

DL360 Gen10 having same issue. Stuck at the white screen. No option to reboot on screen. I have tried powering off but when I do so and try to install Windows my drive array is not configured correctly. Any update on this?

gsteeley
Visitor

It also appears that even after you reboot and go back into the smart configuration, it goes right back to the After completing the configuration -reboot the system

FPC_CH
Frequent Visitor

I have recovered the Intelligent Provisioning Recovery Media for Gen10 version 3.70 (5 Nov 2021) and update my server with Gen10 Service Pack for ProLiant version 2021.10.0 (5 Nov 2021) and I still have this problem, comon HPE they are not Pavillion they are Prolient! We, as system engineers, only want to press the power button in case of a catastrophe, not for RAID changes!

Stefanl76
Visitor

Hello comunity. I, too, have the same issue with our HP DL360 GEN10.

I have created RAID1 through the F9 System Utilities, System Configuration, then HPE Smart Array p408i, then Array Configuration. There i have created an Array RAID1. Server asked to reboot for completition.

After reboot, I've started the F10 Inteligent Provisioning and selected Smart Storage Administrator, just to check if my Logical drive is present. It is present. Since there was nothing to do, I chose exit and got the bug, that we all expirienced.

I had to press the power button to power off the server. After another start, I, again went to Smart Storage Administrator and Logical drive is present. So I have concluded that logical drive is set.

There are no options to power off the server or reboot it, unlike Inteligent Provisionong main window, where these options are present, in the top right corner, and they do work.