1752679 Members
5446 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

HP Proliant DL360 G9 Sudden Shutdown

MahmYoussef
Occasional Contributor

HP Proliant DL360 G9 Sudden Shutdown

My HP ProLiant DL360 G9. Experience sudden shutdown. I did the followings and the problem still arise:

1- Change the power supply.

2- Change the power outlet.

3- Change BIOS battery.

After the sudden shutdown I tried to power on the server, But the server didn't start and the power led turn to flashing green. I disconnected the server from the power and left it disconnected for one day. Then I power it on.. The server powered on and left it and after one week the server shut down again.. So every time I leave it for one or two days and power it on and after 7 or 10 days it shutdown again.. Any one can help

3 REPLIES 3
I_AN
HPE Pro

Re: HP Proliant DL360 G9 Sudden Shutdown

Hello MahmYouseff,

Please refer the below advisory and if the symptom matches, please follow the steps in the resolution section:

https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docLocale=en_US&docId=emr_na-a00060570en_us

Regards,

I am a HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo

Joyce2

Dear 

Iam having the same issue with my server hp dl 380 g9 no any strange log found in ilo magemant log

if you figured out soulution for the problem please can you mail me :

Personal info removed. 

Sunitha_Mod

Hello @Joyce2

Thank you for reaching out to us! Since you have posted in an old topic and there is no response yet, I would recommend you to create a new topic using the create "New Discussion" button, so the experts can check and assist you further. 

Thanks,
Sunitha G
I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo