1752571 Members
4698 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

[5046] User does not have permissions to perform the operation - EML library

WilliamT
Occasional Visitor

[5046] User does not have permissions to perform the operation - EML library

Recently I upgraded my CVTL server to 3.7.01 to to see if anything might help this. I have an EML 245 library (And an ESL 322 in another location) that gives this error anytime I try to perform the following:

- Change the Time.

- Remove an Access Control List

- Add an Access Control List

------> I can change the name of an ACL

- Move a tape

- Upgrade the Firmware

The libraries are fully licensed.

ERROR: com.hp.commandview.tape.common.util.exceptions.TLR​emoteException: [5046] User does not have permissions to perform the operation

Any ideas???????????????

I've tried the same things at version 2.7 and 3.7. No difference.

Not sure if related, but might be.

During  an attempted reboot I just got this:

com.hp.commandview.tape.business.util.exceptions.LMSException: Exception_Code: LMS_EXCEPTION_INVALID_SESSION_HANDLE(5045), Fault_Detail: [5045] Invalid session handle; nested exception is:

com.hp.commandview.tape.business.util.exceptions.LMSException: Exception_Code: LMS_EXCEPTION_INVALID_SESSION_HANDLE(5045), Fault_Detail: [5045] Invalid session handle; nested exception is:

java.rmi.RemoteException: com.hp.commandview.tape.business.util.exceptions.LMSException: Exception_Code: LMS_EXCEPTION_INVALID_SESSION_HANDLE(5045), Fault_Detail: [5045] Invalid session handle; nested exception is:

com.hp.commandview.tape.business.util.exceptions.LMSException: Exception_Code: LMS_EXCEPTION_INVALID_SESSION_HANDLE(5045), Fault_Detail: [5045] Invalid session handle