3680 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion

CVTL -delete the current Maps and Recreating them

DavidJ
Regular Advisor

CVTL -delete the current Maps and Recreating them

Hi Gurus,

I am experiencing a problem in CVTL where I cannot delete a partition & cannot sync Secure Manager settings.

How can I delete the current maps & recreate them?

This is the error I get,

com.hp.commandview.tape.common.util.exceptions.TLRemoteException: src/FcPortMapManager.cpp (286): Failed to find matching IFC in the FcPortMapManager's internally tracked list of IFC/FcPortMaps for IFC: 50 01 04 f0 00 a8 92 36
at com.hp.commandview.tape.v2.business.library.support.impl.TaskStatusBuilder.updateErrorInfo(TaskStatusBuilder.java:135)
at com.hp.commandview.tape.v2.business.library.support.impl.TaskStatusBuilder.updateMultiTaskStatusFromOperationStatus(TaskStatusBuilder.java:85)
at com.hp.commandview.tape.v2.business.library.support.impl.TaskStatusBuilder.updateMultiTaskStatusFromOperationStatus(TaskStatusBuilder.java:72)
at com.hp.commandview.tape.v2.business.util.managers.EmfDeviceAccessListManager.handleMOFEvent(EmfDeviceAccessListManager.java:60)
at com.hp.commandview.tape.business.util.MOFEventHandler$FilteredEventListener.handleMOFEvent(MOFEventHandler.java:232)
at com.hp.commandview.tape.business.util.MOFEventHandler$MofEventQueue.fireEvent(MOFEventHandler.java:213)
at com.hp.commandview.tape.business.util.MOFEventHandler$MofEventQueue.run(MOFEventHandler.java:200)

Thanks

David

PS cvtl support ticket attached
Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive.