StoreEver Tape Storage
1753840 Members
9233 Online
108806 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Error 4410: Object verify different

Georgi Pehlev

Error 4410: Object verify different

Hello to everyone. We are experiencing a problem with Data Protector Express 4.00. We are constantly getting "Error 4410: Object verify different". The object failing the verify process is the SYSVOL share.
The server running Data Protector Express is also a domain controller. The backup job is set up to backup all files and folders on the local machine and do a full verify on the backed up data afterwards.
How can we solve this problem?

Best regards,
Georgi Pehlev
5 REPLIES 5
Georgi Pehlev

I would really appreciate any input on this problem.
CLin_1
Regular Advisor

Hi,

Basically it means that some of files are in constant change state. So once the file is already backed up, but when you do a verify, the file was modified by another application or user.

So make sure no one is accessing the files during the backups.
Georgi Pehlev

We are doing backups during non-working hours and I find it hard to believe that the file is being constantly in use. I've googled this and nobody else seems to have this problem which leads me to think that there must be a solution.
Dan Bev

I have exactly the same behavior, even if the program version, one year after, have to be different.
Non working hour and SYSVOL share in error.
Nigel Baldry
Occasional Visitor

I am getting the same error 4410 only mine is reporting Error 4410: Object verify different Ver: Boot Configuration.

Can some one assist.