108783 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: HP OPEN VIEW WITH EXCHANGE 2003

SOLVED
Go to solution
raja kamran
Occasional Contributor

HP OPEN VIEW WITH EXCHANGE 2003

I am facing problem in backing up exchange 2003, i have one cell manager connected to san and one exchange cluster consists of two nodes active/passive both are connected on same SAN Switch with tape library. problem is that i have installed data protector client with exchange integration on both nodes and also imported Virtual server. all is done successfully but when i go to make a backup specification of exchange then it shows exchange virtual server(mailserver)in client dropdown menu but "APPLICATION DATABASE" is empty.
2 REPLIES 2
Colin Nash
Solution

Saw the same problem.

Make sure you add the path to the Exchsrvr\bin folder (wherever you have it installed) to the Exchange server's PATH environment variable. I actually had to add it to the beginning of my PATH string for it to work. It didn't work when I had it at the end for some reason (maybe a typo but I don't think so.)

Then restart the DP Inet service on the Exchange server. A full server reboot may also be required.
raja kamran
Occasional Contributor

ya man i had done it long time ago, but thanks for reply, problem was of environment variable addition.

thanks again