5930 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Purchase Support Pack/Care Pack for various tape drives

spekyteky
Frequent Advisor

Purchase Support Pack/Care Pack for various tape drives

Hi folks,

First off apologies if i have posted in the wrong forum but this is as close as i could find to my issue...........I am looking for some information on how i can go about purchasing latest firmware for some Tape Drives that i have and unfortunately are way over there 30 day perion for renewing, ideally i am looking for various firmware for tape drives that i need to test using LTT as they are in "restricted mode" apparently this is due to there firmware versions........So any information at all would help

Regards

Brian

3 REPLIES 3
tapelibraryfixr
Trusted Contributor

Re: Purchase Support Pack/Care Pack for various tape drives

What firmware are on these drives and what drives are they?

spekyteky
Frequent Advisor

Hi Tapelibraryfixr,

First of all big apology for not replying a lot sooner but the project i was working on at the time was cancelled but now has re-emerged so if you dont mind if you could help me with some information on how to go about purchasing firmware versions for various Tapedrives. Whenever i am testing them trough LTT Diags the drives re failing in relation tothe firmware not being up to date so i can not go any further.

Models i have for now (i may purchase more depending on how the project works out) DAT72, DAT160 (INT,EXT)  USB/SCSI, Several Ultrium 3000 FC and ultrium 960.

Is there a way to purchase the firmware through HP or possibly a Reseller?

Any information would be appreciated, once again i do apologise.............Brian

tapelibraryfixr
Trusted Contributor

Hi

you may be better off with an old version of HP LTT

This link gives you v4.00

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/tape/ltt/