1753716 Members
4528 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion

SAS-LTO connectivity problems

Soorejbk
Occasional Visitor

Re: SAS-LTO connectivity problems

Can anyone guide me the HPE cable connectivity Part number for Connecting BC022A-HPE LTO-8 Ultrium 30750 Int Tape Drive which has to be mounted on BC029A-HPE 1U Generic Rack Mount Kit and need to be connected 804398-B21-HPE Smart Array E208e-p SR Gen10 Controller on DL380 G10 Server. I was not able to identify the HPE Part Number or got the single SAS cable connecting the tape drive directly to the server.

I expected that BC029A-HPE 1U Generic Rack Mount Kit will have the SAS inteface and internal cabling will be available with it.

Curtis_Ballard
HPE Pro

Re: SAS-LTO connectivity problems

The question on the cable for the rack mount kit should be created in a new question rather than at the end of an unrelated thread.  I happened to see this though and have the information.  For some reason the documents that describe the rack mount kit and cables seem to have disappeared.  I've sent queries regarding that.  Until those are posted, here are the SAS cables for the generic rack mount kit.

HPE StoreEver 4m Mini SAS HD (SFF-8644) LTO Drive Cable for 1U Rack Mount Kit 876805-B21
HPE StoreEver 4m Mini SAS (SFF-8088) LTO Drive Cable for 1U Rack Mount Kit 876804-B21

I work for HPE

Accept or Kudo