StoreEver Tape Storage
1752720 Members
5599 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Scripts or commands for HPE StoreOpen Automation on Windows 2012R2 to eject tape cartridge

dinero991
Occasional Contributor

Scripts or commands for HPE StoreOpen Automation on Windows 2012R2 to eject tape cartridge

We have 1/8 G2 TapeAutoloader connected directly using SAS mini cable to HP DL 360 server.

LTO-5 Ultrium tape drive in the Autoloader is mapped to the Windows drive letter E: using HPE StoreOpen software. I can eject the tape using StoreOpen GUI.

But I am looking for a script or command that could eject the tape so it can be scheduled after a copy job is complete.

2 REPLIES 2
cinemads
Occasional Visitor

Re: Scripts or commands for HPE StoreOpen Automation on Windows 2012R2 to eject tape cartridge

Curious about this question. Did you find a response?

I'm looking into using StoreOpen automation with a script to automate our LTO archives on Unix, but I'm interested to know if it's possible.

Also, I have been having a lot of trouble just finding to download the Automation package. Any insight on that would be helpful.

Cheers

Sudeep1BT
Occasional Visitor

Even we are interested to know how to do this?

Does anyone came across the solution for this?

Thanks,
Sudeep Sharma