1752796 Members
5721 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\P4000\UI\download folder

Johntm1413

C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\P4000\UI\download folder

Hello,

I just upgraded an installation of the Centralized Management Console from 9.5 to 10.5.

The folder C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\P4000\UI\Download now has about 8 GB of downloaded files which I would like to get rid of.

Is there any impact to the application if I remove the contents of the Download folder?

Thank you.

John Morgan

4 REPLIES 4
oikjn
Honored Contributor

normally I would answer, but really...  someone just asked this about 30 seconds ago.  How about you look down ONE post.

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/HP-StoreVirtual-HP-LeftHand/Cleaning-up-Patch-Installers/td-p/5991209

Johntm1413

Sorry.

Did not see that.

I'll try to be better next time.

Scratch that. 

There won't be a next time.  I tend to only frequent forums where people are civil to each other and will simply post something like "See this link", without the chastising tone of your reply.

-John

RonsDavis
Frequent Advisor

Not to troll, but, is there another forum for this product?

oikjn
Honored Contributor

not that I"m aware of... wish there was since this one can be a bit quite.  I wish HP people actually got involved here.

john, sorry to be snippy, but seriously..."cleaning up patch installer" was literally the third post on the forum when you posted this question.  I had to double check that somehow this wasn't a double-post or something by the same user.  I've re-answered questions all the time as people ask similar things, but that one could have been seen if you simply read two posts down... thats about as lazy as you can get.