1752808 Members
6293 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

HP System magament home page error

Viking698
Occasional Contributor

HP System magament home page error

I have been doing some update to our servers. I started with our main server did all the updates that the server was requesting. I did them 1 at a time just incase I needed to reboot the server. All went well until the last update which needed to reboot the server.

Now when I log into the SHM the system fails fails to respond and tells me to look at the log for what is causing it. The error is see is

MAJOR  11/9/2011 12:14:28 PM

UI Webapps Loading Timeout -- Nav Load Time:  120s  [Webapp-List: dataprotection;HP Insight Diagnostics;hpwbem;WBEMNetwork;WBEMServer;WBEMStorage;vcagent;vcrepository]

MAJOR  11/9/2011 12:11:10 PM

UI Webapps Loading Timeout -- Nav Load Time:  120s  [Webapp-List: dataprotection;HP Insight Diagnostics;hpwbem;WBEMNetwork;WBEMServer;WBEMStorage;vcagent;vcrepository]

Basically the only thing I can see on the home page is the status for the nic. I would like to fix this problem but after searching the web the only fix I can find is to uninstall and reinstall.

Is there any other way to fix this.

Thanks for your help

Don

2 REPLIES 2
Goutham_Sabala
Esteemed Contributor

Re: HP System magament home page error

What updates are you referring to ? Driver and firmware updates or windows updates?

Was the post useful? Say thanks by clicking the white KUDOS Star!
Goutham Sabala
Mark Matthews
Respected Contributor

Re: HP System magament home page error

Have you installed the latest Management Agents along with the latest SMH?

Did you follow the "Configure" link in the Smart Update Manager before installing the SMH?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please click the white Kudos star to the left if this post is helpful :)