Operating System - HP-UX
1752583 Members
5026 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Where can I find the kmeminfo command for hp-ux 11.11 ?

Augusto Vinhaes
Frequent Advisor

Where can I find the kmeminfo command for hp-ux 11.11 ?

Hi !

I've tried to get the kmeminfo from internet, but I didn't find it. It seems that it's a tool from Wtec. Could anyone help me ?
(hp-ux 11.11)

Reagards,
Augusto
Augusto
5 REPLIES 5
Dave Olker
HPE Pro

Hello Augusto,

I recently answered this same question and posted the binary in this thread:

http://forums1.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?threadId=1048211

Let me know if you have any problems retrieving the binary from that thread and I'll find a different way to get it to you.

Regards,

Dave
I work for HPE

[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
Augusto Vinhaes
Frequent Advisor

Thanks a lot Dave.
Augusto
pradeep10
Occasional Contributor

Dear Dave, 

i am also looking for the kmeminfo for hpux 11.11. I am unable to find it and tried downloading from your thread but its not opening. Can you share a different link to download the program please.. 

Thanks in advance!!! 

Dave Olker
HPE Pro

Yes, a lot has changed in the 13 years since I posted that reply.  HP and HPE separated to two individual companies, for one, and that caused all the pre-split links, websites, ftp sites, etc. to be deprecated.  All of the internal tools websites have also changed and I no longer have access to them since I'm no longer in the support organization.

My suggestion is to open a support case with HPE and see if HPE support can get you a copy of the tool.

Dave

I work for HPE

[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo

As far as i remember, kmeminfo is/was part of the "q4" package that either came with the support-media-CD, or as a patch. If you have access to the CD, use "swlist/swinstall" to check/install.

Alternatively, PHCO_29995 is the last q4 patch that i found. I do not know if this has a hard-dependency to the OS-Core.Q4 package. If yes, then you won´t be able to install the patch without first installing the Q4 product.

Hope that helps.

I am an HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo