Web and Unmanaged
1752642 Members
5683 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

1810-24G Switch Question - Is there a method to put the switch into a Pass-Thru Mode?

CSMG
Occasional Visitor

1810-24G Switch Question - Is there a method to put the switch into a Pass-Thru Mode?

Good day, I have several new 1810-24G switches.  We were told by Vonage Business that we need to remove all the managed switches and move to un-managed switches. I read an article that you can change the switch into a Pass-Thru Mode?  I can't just remove all the switches.  We having dropped calls but the ISP (2 different ISPs) show that their data is as good as its going to get.  My next solution is either the switches or our Sonic Walls.

THanks for your help.

CSMG

1 REPLY 1
Vince-Whirlwind
Honored Contributor

Re: 1810-24G Switch Question - Is there a method to put the switch into a Pass-Thru Mode?

Presumably they are trying to exclude the possibility of misconfiguration on your side being the cause of whatever the problem is.

Either troublshoot and solve the problem on your side, or, you need to engage with their troubleshooting process by doing as they ask and confirming whether the problem goes away or not.