1753338 Members
5014 Online
108792 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Performance Advisor Question

Paul Hawkins
Frequent Advisor

Performance Advisor Question

Hello, I have tried to refresh the config of PA because the Xp has been reconfigured. I used the follwoing procedure...
Select Configuration tab

=======================
Go to Data Configuration tab

Select the first host in the main window

Make sure Collect Configuration Data (Out Band) is selected and enter the XPтАЩs IP address (XP75196 is 172.xx.xxx.xxx) is entered.

Hit Submit and the ConfColl column will change to Y.

To check when the collection has finished close that window and go back to the main PA window.

Select the Events tab and then the Event Log tab. You will see when the Configuration Update starts/ends in this window.

=================
I still cannot see the new XP devices, started the Config Collection 3 days ago....

Any ideas?

Thanks

P.S. This thread has been moved from General to Storage Area Networks (SAN) (Enterprise). - Hp Forum Moderator

3 REPLIES 3
Amar_Joshi
Honored Contributor

>>> I still cannot see the new XP devices, started the Config Collection 3 days ago....

You meant to say you can't see the under Array-View tab (under main PA screen)? Try deleting the existing collection (Configuration -> Data Configuration Collection) for the device where PerfColl is 'Y' and then create a new schedule and select all the devices (one by one) and you will be able to see the new devices there. If you don't see the devices there log a case with HP support to reboot the SVP, it may clear that error for you or else they will need to troubleshoot further.

My 2 cents worth.
Paul Hawkins
Frequent Advisor

My command devices disappeared - back now - all oK
Thanks
Paul Hawkins
Frequent Advisor

see thread