Your questions about the HPE Support Center website
1752339 Members
5551 Online
108787 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Cashback - does anyone know how to get HP to actually pay?

Christopher McEwan

Cashback - does anyone know how to get HP to actually pay?

I am in Australia.
I bought an HP 2600n under a cashback offer in January 2008. I registered for the cashback on the HP site, but have never received the $. I have folowed up numerous times on the HP site but only receive automated reply promising to folow up within one business day, but never hear from them. I contacted their call centre who promised to investigate - thta was three weeks ago and i've heard nothing. I contacted the CEO of HP Australia via the website and received an automated 'thanks, this will be followed up', but nothing. Does anyone have any experience that would assist? Or a email contact that has a real person at the other end?

thx

Chris
5 REPLIES 5
Vajith V
HPE Pro

Hello Chris,

Normally, It would take 8-10 weeks to process a claim from the day that it is received. Please note that if there are supply or volume issues, rebate fulfillment may take longer. You could either click on the "check the status of your existing rebate" link on the below Web site or contact the HP rebate center hotline at 1-888-385-5410.

http://h30014.www3.hp.com/offers/us/home.aspx

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Vajith
I am an HPE employee
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Accept or Kudo

Christopher McEwan

Thx for the post Vajith.

I registered for the rebate more than 30 weeks ago, so i would have expected that it would have been processed by now.

I have had zero success in getting anyone from HP Australia to engage on this, including sending this issue through to CEO. I get nice automated responses with promises of follow up, but nothing happens. I did follow up on the Australian rebate hotline and again was promised that the issue would be investigated. That was three weeks ago and i've heard nothing. Any advice?

Vajith V
HPE Pro

Hi Chris,

I have elevated this issue to concern group.

Thanks,
Vajith
I am an HPE employee
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Accept or Kudo

Christopher McEwan

Thx Vajith.

Chris
Christopher McEwan

another week gone. no action. is this the HP way?