Your questions about the HPE Support Center website
1753257 Members
5462 Online
108792 Solutions
New Discussion

HPE Support Link Warranties site appears to be down - for at least last 18 hours

Mark Dean_1
Occasional Visitor

HPE Support Link Warranties site appears to be down - for at least last 18 hours

Anyone else notice this? Was on the line with HPE Support and had to link a support agreement but received this: 

Error: invocation_failed_error hpe link warranty

With the instructions to try again later. Tried it this morning and afternoon with 2 different browsers, Chrome and Brave, both with all ad block and other security junk turned off., tried from my Linux laptop at home, VPN'd work and tried it from a Windows desktop from my work's Internet connection. In all cases cleared my browser cache (which is done when I exit anyways but did it manually just because...).

So not sure how to link a warrany or support agreement without being able to get to this part of support.hpe.com.

For reference the URL when the error shows up is (I've taken off the https : // and support . hpe . com part due to posing rules):

/portal/site/hpsc/aae/linkWarranties/?spf_p.tpst=aaeLinkObligations&spf_p.prp_aaeLinkObligations=wsrp-navigationalState%3Drender%253DoblLinkWarranties&javax.portlet.begCacheTok=com.vignette.cachetoken&javax.portlet.endCacheTok=com.vignette.cachetoken

3 REPLIES 3
Parvez_Admin
Community Manager

Re: HPE Support Link Warranties site appears to be down - for at least last 18 hours

Hello @Mark Dean_1 ,

As your submission relates to linking Warranty so we have forwarded it to our warranty support team so they can investigate further. They'll reach out to you. Here is the reference number #US200510024228.

We value your feedback as we continue to improve the support experience for all HPE Support Center users.

Thanks,
Parvez_Admin
I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png
Theodoor1
Occasional Visitor

Re: HPE Support Link Warranties site appears to be down - for at least last 18 hours

I dont think this problem is solved, unless i am doing something wrong. I cannot add devices or contracts to my account. (not able to download required firmware updates)

Hope to see a solution soon.

kind regards,

Theodoor van der Kooij.

Parvez_Admin
Community Manager

Hi @Theodoor1 ,

Thank you for reporting this issue. This has been escalated and a support ticket has been created IN200821074548. Support may reach out to you for any additional information. 

Thanks,
Parvez_Admin
I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png