1752815 Members
6076 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

In search of contact information

IMS

In search of contact information

Hi all!

My company develops software for orthodontists and we exclusively recommend HP printers to all of our clients.  I had an issue where I needed to call tech support for the first time since we changed all of our reports to work with HP drivers 10 years ago and was shocked at the total lack of support I received.  I was hung up on twice while being "transferred" and then was treated extremely rudely and did not get the support I needed.  I am looking everywhere on the web site for somewhere I can email to complain but can find nothing unless it's product specific or I want to send a message to the CEO.  If someone could point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it because I am on the verge of telling all of our offices and universities that HP printers are no longer supported with our software.  Thanks!

P.S. This thread has been moved from Community Feedback & Suggestions to HP Support Center Feedback & Suggestions. - Hp Forum Moderator

2 REPLIES 2
RASHMI
Trusted Contributor

Re: In search of contact information

Hi,

Thanks for been participating in HP Forums!

Kindly let us know your product name and its issue in details so that we can escalate it to the apporpriate tech support levels.

Thanks & Regards,

Rashmi

Forum Moderator

The HP forums are intended for solving problems, exchanging of ideas, and learning lessons through peer-to-peer interaction.

Thanks,
Rashmi
Forum Moderator
Stephan.
Honored Contributor

Re: In search of contact information

Hi IMS,

if you are located in Germany you can send your email to klartext@hp.com, they will take care of it.

hth

Stephan