1751978 Members
4614 Online
108784 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: prduct registration

somewhatUpset

prduct registration

hello together,

i´ve started a new job and want to register the hp products the company owns with hp.
on the registration site, i have to enter a product number, serial number and purchase date.
to get the product number, i enter the serial number of a dl380 g9 in the warranty status check website, and the product number is shown under details:

• HPE DL380 G9 E5-2650v3 2P 32GB Perf Svr
  • serial number: confidential information removed
  • product number:752689-B21
    now i enter the product number, the serial number and the purchase date on the registration page. here i get told, wrong product number.
    what the hell is going on?
    why do i need a product number and a purchase date to register a product, whare i have the serial number from?
    where do i get this product number from? ILO shows the same product number btw.

thanks...

2 REPLIES 2
Vajith V
HPE Pro

As your question relates to a product registration problem we forwarded it onto our support team so they can investigate further (Reference #: US191015052544).

For future reference, requests to this team can be made via https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/usageSupport/ or by selecting “I need support” from Support Centeral portal => “Help” => “Site support”.

Regards,
Vajith

I am an HPE employee
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Accept or Kudo

BTrent33
Occasional Advisor

It looks like the situation a little bit dazzy. I even didn't have that kind of experience yet. Please don't hesitate to update us further.