1753797 Members
7923 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Unable to Access Support Site

Amy_SF
Visitor

Unable to Access Support Site

I have had absolutely ZERO luck with HPE's new Passport Support Site. Somehow managed to Chat with someone the other day who set up a ticket for me. Unfortunately, NONE of the links in the email that they sent worked. I tried using Explorer, I tried using Chrome, I tried typing in the links in both places. Zilch. The one time I did manage to get on the site, I couldn't access any of my old tickets or any current ones. I can't even get a list of phone numbers to call. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Do I need to write to Meg Whitman to get help?

4 REPLIES 4
Warren_Admin
Respected Contributor

Re: Unable to Access Support Site

Hi,

What support site were you trying to work with? Was your issue with Passport, or something else? 

warren_80x80.jpgThanks,
Warren_Admin, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community Manager
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and should not be interpreted as official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Thanks,
Warren_Admin

Amy_SF
Visitor

I received an email with the subject line "Service Request 5314951021 is waiting for your response" yesterday and a request from hp-software-support@hpe.com to get in touch with them about it. There were 4 different links in the email for direct contact. Not one worked. Tried 2 different browsers, nada. Tried directly logging in. Nada. This is not the first time this has happened. I've had WAY more times that I couldn't access the site than when I could. It's an understandment to say that this has been extremely frustrating. To have none of the links work is not a good sign.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I wrote the above earlier today, 11/17/16. Just got an email about a very old Ticket. Clicked on the link to respond. Took me to the login. Logged in, it went to the Service Request Dashboard and this is the message I got: "You are not entitled to view the requested resource." Amazing.

Warren_Admin
Respected Contributor

I have passed the information from your inquiry on, and hope to have an update today.

warren_80x80.jpgThanks,
Warren_Admin, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community Manager
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and should not be interpreted as official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Thanks,
Warren_Admin

daniel_rojas
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

Please forward these emails to the email address I sent you on a private message, so we can determine the cause of the broken links.

Regards