Your questions about the HPE Support Center website
1753505 Members
7147 Online
108794 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Unsubscribing from newsletters

raven2099

Unsubscribing from newsletters

i keep getting newsletters and i keep clicking the unsubcribe button ticking the unsubscribe all button and a day later another email

so unsubscribe me

4 REPLIES 4
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

It would be helpful if you provided the subject of the mail so we can determine what site is sending it.

Is it a forum or HPSC mail?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community sent this message to personal info erased
You are receiving this email because you earned a new badge on the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community.

Hewlett Packard Enterprise respects your privacy. Hewlett Packard Enterprise uses automatic data
collection tools to personalize your experience. If you'd like to discontinue receiving emails from
Hewlett Packard Enterprise regarding special offers and information, please click here.

I tried this link, and it asked me to sign in.  My email was not on your system.

How am I to unsubscribe???

Your site was very dificult to register to.

No wonder you are losing customers.  I think thisis where Dilbert works.

Parvez_Admin
Community Manager

Sorry for the inconvenience. We have unsubscribed you from further notifications

Thanks,
Parvez_Admin
I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png
Parvez_Admin
Community Manager

Please use the link below to unsubscribe from any HPE communications and inform the HPE privacy team:

HPE Privacy Office

Thanks,
Parvez_Admin
I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png