108788 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Disque Virtuel deconnecté

Serge1
Visitor

Disque Virtuel deconnecté

Bonjour a tous

je suis nouveau dans ce forum

j'ai un souci avec le MSA1050. en effet, j'ai perdu trois disque sur le volume PoolA.

j'ai un message qui me dit demonte le voulume en defaut avec la commande: remove disk-groups

et de le refaire avec add disk-group.

mais j'ai l'echec avec un message suivant: L'opération demandée ne peut pas être effectuée car le pool virtuel est d fectueux. HP MSA 1050

je ne sais pas comment refaire ce disque virtuel.

Merci pour votre aide , cr actuellement j'ai perdu beaucoup

Merci

4 REPLIES 4
Serge1
Visitor

Hello everyone I'm new to this forum I have a problem with the MSA1050. indeed, I lost three disks on the PoolA volume. I have a message that tells me to remove the default wanted with the command: remove disk-groups and do it again with add disk-group. but I failed with the following message: The requested operation cannot be performed because the virtual pool is faulty. HP MSA 1050 I don't know how to remake this virtual disk. Thank you for your help, cr currently I lost a lot Thank you

SanjeevGoyal
HPE Pro

Hello,

I would suggest, you have to log a proper case with HPE, and share the appropriate logs for further analysis.

Why I suggesting to contact HPE support team, here is your data on risk.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below and accept the solution.
Regards,

I am a HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

Serge1
Visitor

How do I access HPE support to create the ticket

Dardan
Trusted Contributor

https://support.hpe.com/