Alliances
1764562 Members
2433 Online
108928 Solutions
New Article
UrsRenggli

Let me get back to you on that … right now

Inspire general photo 2.jpgDepending on who is staffing the booth(s) you visit at events like Microsoft Inspire, the answers you receive to your business and technology questions can vary wildly in quality, precision, and value. And while you admire the honesty of someone who tells you that they will have to get back to you later with an answer to the question you just asked, it would be much better if they were able to provide that answer/information NOW. 

Well, I’d say you can pretty much depend on that “NOW” answer when you bring your questions and plans to HPE Booth 729 at Inspire. We know that “answers now” are definitely better than “answers later.” So we made sure to staff our booth with 40+ experts who have 350+ years of combined HPE – Microsoft experience. Whatever the technology area, the customer challenge, the business goals, one or more of our team can provide answers that work and that make it possible for you to reach your goals faster and easier than ever. 

See them here. Talk with them there.

I want to introduce you to them in this blog so you’ll know exactly who to go to over the next couple of days of Inspire. There’s one group you can get to know by their blogs. Click on the title to access the blog: 

You are also invited to get to know me through my two Inspire-related blogs: 

Speak dating

Here are some of the other HPE experts you can meet at the event. And remember, HPE does not take a speed dating approach to our conversations with you. Instead, we take the time to listen and get to know where you are and where you want to go. Then, we’ll take as long as we need to guide you in the right direction. So here’s a list of experts who will engage in “speak” vs “speed dating” with you:   

·        Aftab Alam, Director Product Management

·        Andrea Shumaker, Communications and Sales Enablement Manager WW, Cloud28+

·        Ann Martinello, Alliance Business Manager

·        Craig Evans, CEEMA Strategic Alliances Sales Lead

·        Cyrill Eigensatz, Alliance Manager ALPS

·        Diana Stach, HPE and Microsoft Channel GTM Initiative Lead

·        Doug Hummel, Alliance Business Manager

·        Eri Uyama, Alliance Manager Japan

·        Evelyn Zabo, HPE Alliance Manager – CTP

·        James Bond, Cloud Chief Technologist

·        John Schmitz, Senior Manager Product Marketing 

·        Kyle Todd, North America Category Leader | Microsoft Azure Stack and Windows at HPE

·        Mario Seitz, Alliance Business Manager

·        Mark Mortimore, Technology Evangelist

·        Natalie Damschroeder, Alliance Business Manager

·        Roland Frehner, WW Service Provider Business - Chief Technologist and Solution Program Lead

·        Ron Neyland, Sr Director Software Engineering and Solutions - Moonshot and IoT

·        Saadat Malik, VP, IoT and Intelligent Edge Services

·        Stacey Oi Gilmore, Product Marketing Manager | Solutions Marketing Manager

·        Wendy Harms, SQL Server Product Manager

·        Xavier Poisson, Vice President, Worldwide Service Providers business and Cloud28+ at HPE 

We are here for you

I hope you will accept my invitation to stop by our booth. I’m certain you’ll like the experts you meet and the answers you get. 

See the HPE Microsoft Inspire website for complete details on our activities at the event.

0 Kudos
About the Author

UrsRenggli

Urs Renggli is the Global Marketing Lead for the Microsoft and SAP Alliances, directing all aspects of HPE's global alliance marketing strategy and partner marketing. He is responsible for developing and implementing end-to-end sales and marketing Initiatives and programs. Urs has spent a number of years at both HPE and Microsoft and understands both the power and importance of this strategic alliance in terms of the solutions it delivers to customers.