Around the Storage Block
1754728 Members
4258 Online
108825 Solutions
New Article
CalvinZito

Easily watch on-demand Discover storage sessions

I'm a huge fan of not putting educational vendor content behind a "gives us your firstborn" registration site. So I have some fantastic news to share with you. The team has put the best of HPE Storage Discover Virtual Experience on a web site that is easy to access. 

Discover storage videos on demand.png

There are 20 storage sessions that are available on-demand. They range from high-level strategy (like the storage spotlight session) to getting into the details of product offerings like HPE Primera, HPE SimpliVity, and HPE Nimble Storage. 

I haven't been able to watch all the sessions myself but I do know most of the presenters, so I wanted to call out a few of the sessions that I highly recommend. Like I said, there are 20 of them so you MUST visit the site to browse the sessions and find the ones that are topics that you're interested in. The hyperlinks that I'm giving you will take you directly to that video:

Check out all of the Discover storage sessions!

I've only mentioned only half of the sessions so be sure to go to our hpe.com page where you can check out all of the Discover Virtual Experience videos, without having to give up your first born or email address!

About The Storage Godfather (formerly HPEStorageGuy)

CJZ Headshot fixed 150 x 150.jpg

I'm Calvin Zito and November 2019 marked 36 years with HP/HPE. I've worked in HPE Storage since 1990. I was recently recognized as a 10 time VMware vExpert. As an early adopter of social media and active participant in communities, I've blogged for over 11 years. I'm also an avid Boise State fan. You can find me on Twitter as @CalvinZito. If you don't follow me on Twitter, please do it now! You can also contact me via email

Calvin Zito
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

twitter.com/HPE_Storage
linkedin.com/showcase/hpestorage/
hpe.com/storage

0 Kudos
About the Author

CalvinZito

I have worked at HPE since 1983, all of it around storage but 100% focused on storage since 1990. I'm expanding into other areas of focus at HPE like HPE GreenLake, compute, containers, AI, and more. I blog, create videos, and podcasts to help you better understand HPE Storage. Find my podcast at https://www.hpe.com/dmn/ATITB