Around the Storage Block
1754551 Members
3192 Online
108822 Solutions
New Article ๎ฅ‚
CalvinZito

Setting the HPE Storage record straight | ATITB Podcast

Today I have a very short blog post because I'll let the podcast speak for itself. It's also a short podcast, short enought that I have a vblog (video blog) version too. In this Around the IT Block (ATITB) podcast, I talked about the HPE Storage strategy and shared about the May 4th HPE Storage webcastSetting the HPE Storage record straight podcast.png that will include HPE CEO Antonio Neri. I also discussed VMware vVols and the leadership position HPE has with over 55% of all vVols on HPE Storage. There's a recent blog post here on ATSB that you can read that talks about HPE and VMware vVols. It's a short podcast (less than 10 minutes) and I titled it setting the record straight because each of the two topics had industry people misrepresenting HPE - and my sense of justice had to set the record straight! 

Here's the video version. 

You can listen to the podcast on TalkShoe.com or download it to listen to later. One note - Talkshow has started adding a 30 second commercial to the beginning of the podcast. You can skip forward 30 seconds to the start of my podcast. 

You can subscribe to my podcast on your favorite platform: TalkShoe.comiTunesGoogle PodcastStitcher, and Spotify podcast.

Lastly, download the calendar reminder for our May 4th webcast, Unleash Your Data. I'll have more to say about this later this week. The link is www.hpe.com/dmn/unleashdata. I've worked in HPE Storage for 30 years and this really is one of if not the boldest step we've ever taken. So don't miss it!

About Calvin Zito (formerly HPEStorageGuy, formerly The Storage Godfather - but still Calvin)

CJZ Headshot fixed 150 x 150.jpg

I'm Calvin Zito and November 2020 marked 37 years with HP/HPE. I've worked in HPE Storage since 1990. I was recently recognized as a 11 time VMware vExpert. As an early adopter of social media and active participant in communities, I've blogged for over 13 years. I'm also an avid Boise State fan. You can find me on Twitter as @CalvinZito. If you don't follow me on Twitter, please do it now! You can also contact me via email

Calvin Zito
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

twitter.com/HPE_Storage
linkedin.com/showcase/hpestorage/
hpe.com/storage

0 Kudos
About the Author

CalvinZito

I have worked at HPE since 1983, all of it around storage but 100% focused on storage since 1990. I'm expanding into other areas of focus at HPE like HPE GreenLake, compute, containers, AI, and more. I blog, create videos, and podcasts to help you better understand HPE Storage. Find my podcast at https://www.hpe.com/dmn/ATITB