1956 Online
108848 Solutions
New Discussion

HPE OneView Advanced Trial/Eval License

aniketp
Frequent Visitor

HPE OneView Advanced Trial/Eval License

Hi,

I have been using HPE OneView Standard version, for a while now to manage our Gen10 Proliant servers. It is a very helpful tool to update FW, create fw profiles, etc.  However, I don't see a way to deploy OS to the target server. From the user guide I found that, we need the "HPE OneView Advanced" license for that feature. Can someone please help me get a trial license for it?

I'm looking for "HPE OneView Advanced w/o iLO" trial/eval license.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance!! 

2 REPLIES 2
ChrisLynch
HPE Pro

Re: HPE OneView Advanced Trial/Eval License

Server Profiles are a features reserved for HPE OneView Advanced customers.  It is not available for HPE OneView Standard.  We do not have an OS deployment solution with OneView today.  We had a few legacy products, but they are no longer available, nor integrate with OneView.

As for a "trial", we do not offer a license key.  It is built into the product.  When you add a server to the appliance, you choose the Managed type, then either HPE OneView Advanced or HPE OneVIew Advanced w/o iLO Advanced license intent.  The appliance will allow you to add those systems, but then generate a message that there are no available licenses (if there are none present).  This will not block functionality from being used for trial purposes.

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo

saludd-sec
Frequent Visitor

Re: HPE OneView Advanced Trial/Eval License

@ChrisLynch how we can get an eval version of openview version 11? we want to integrate that with vLCM using 3rd party vendor with single image update. please advise.

Thank you.

Daniel