StoreOnce Backup Storage
1754648 Members
3663 Online
108823 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

OverAll Health Status ok @ Rest API vs StorageCluster degrade (Disk broken)

Bjoern_50Hz
Occasional Contributor

OverAll Health Status ok @ Rest API vs StorageCluster degrade (Disk broken)

Hello,
I want to monitor StoreOnce 6500 system and check broken disks. I use for this the storeonce rest interface with PRTG. I Hope that overall health status should include disk / temp monitoring.
Now one disk is broken and storagecluster shows status degraded @mangement web interface
StoreOnce Rest API shows overall status "ok"
-> storeonceservices/cluster
Where can I find a status command for hardware failure with StoreOnce Rest API for 6500 system?

3 REPLIES 3
Mahesh202
HPE Pro

Re: OverAll Health Status ok @ Rest API vs StorageCluster degrade (Disk broken)

Hi

Am afraid to say that, There are no Rest API  commands, for hardware failure with StoreOnce
you can type hardware show problems and using the device ID, you can navigate further.

Regards
Mahesh202

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

nmoANTEMETA
Frequent Visitor

Hello is it still true, ? or is there a way to detect failure using REST API  now ? 

Mahesh202
HPE Pro

Hi 

Unfortunately, the answer is "yes" As I said earlier, There are no Rest API commands, for hardware failure with StoreOnce, rather you can type hardware show problems, and using the device ID, you can navigate further.

Regards
Mahesh202

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo