The Cloud Experience Everywhere
1758659 Members
2408 Online
108874 Solutions
New Article
CalvinZito

Listen to all the HPE GreenLake Around the IT Block podcasts here

In this blog article, you can find all of the Around the IT Block episodes focused on HPE GreenLake. There are a number of them and many of them are really insightful, if I don't say so myself! And as there are new episodes, I'll add them here. 

I have mentioned on this blog and others that my Around the IT Block podcast is now an official HPE podcast. Since that happened, a majority of the episodes I've done have been HPE GreenLake focused so I thought it would make sense to point you to each of those episodes and order them in a way that makes sense to listen to them.

But before we jump into the episodes, please go to hpe.com/dmn/ATITB and subscribe to the podcast on your favorite podcast platform. It's on iTunesGoogle PodcastAmazon Music PodcastSpotify Podcast and several others.

So with that, let's get listening! Note the newest episodes are on top and some of the gems are the older ones so be sure to scroll down the list.

HPE making it easy to deploy, run, and manage with Project Edge Cluster
Edge computing is computing happening near or where data is being created and experts agree that edge computing will play a key role in the digital transformation of almost every business. Host Calvin Zito is joined by Denis Vilfort, Director of Edge Products and Strategy to discuss Project Edge Cluster that addresses edge computing.

HPE GreenLake for manufacturing with an AI focus
How can HPE GreenLake help manufacturing? In this episode, host Calvin Zito is joined by Jochen Mohr to talk about how manufacturing is focusing on data and how data can improve quality and the manufacturing lifecycle.

Customer choice with HPE GreenLake and Veeam
exia Clements, VP HPE GreenLake Alliances joined host Calvin Zito to discuss how HPE GreenLake and Veeam working together give customers choice around security, ransomware, data protection and backup.

Accelerate migration to HPE GreenLake through Asset Management
What is HPE Financial Services (HPEFS) and how can they help accelerate your migration to HPE GreenLake? In this episode, Calvin Zito is joined by Michael Swan of HPEFS to discuss how HPEFS can help you plan and fund your IT transformation and transition to aaS and HPE GreenLake. 

HPE GreenLake Management Services for NonStop
Host Calvin Zito is joined by Isaac Deeb to give an overview of HPE GreenLake Management Services for NonStop. Isaac is a Service Delivery Manager for HPE GreenLake with a deep NonStop background.

Introducing HPE GreenLake for Block Storage
Simon Watkins, product marketing manager for Cloud Data Infrastructure and Cloud Data Services joins me to give an overview of the just announced HPE GreenLake for Block Storage offering. We discuss what customer challenges it is addressing, how it's different from public cloud block storage offerings and from the existing HPE GreenLake for Storage solution. 

Overview of HPE GreenLake managed services for Hybrid Cloud
In this episode, host Calvin Zito talks to Brian Ott, VP of Vice President GreenLake Hybrid Cloud Managed Services Business, to learn about the managed services for Hybrid Cloud and the benefits.

What is the HPE GreenLake customer experience team?
My guest in this episode is by Megs Suratkal, VP of Customer Experience and Customer Success for HPE GreenLake. We discuss what Megs' team does to improve customers' experience and ensure customer success with HPE GreenLake. 

Predictions and trends in AI and ML Ops
What does 2022 hold for AI and ML Ops? Host Calvin Zito is joined by Sorin Cheran, VP and HPE Fellow for AI Strategy and Solutions and Evan Sparks, founder of Determined AI and VP of AI at HPE. In this episode, they discuss deep learning and large language models that will help drive AI in 2022.

HPE GreenLake security, risk, and compliance managed services
his is a follow-up to the previous episode. One of the HPE GreenLake Management Services offerings is Security, Risk, and Compliance (SRC). In this episode, I talked to four experts on the HPE GreenLake team who are responsible for those security services.

How HPE GreenLake helps customers go faster with managed services
In this episode, I talked to Ron Irvine, Senior Director of the HPE GreenLake Management Services to learn about the managed services they offer, who it is for and the benefits. Another insightful episode because I learned a lot. You will too!

Ready to break-up with your datacenter but want to keep control?
What is a colo (co-location), what are the benefits, and why should customers consider them instead of public cloud or their own data centers? In this episode I talked to Malcolm Ferguson, a Distinguished Technologist with HPE about using HPE GreenLake cloud data services with a colo. I think this is one of my best podcasts ever. I learned a lot!

What is HPE GreenLake Central?
I was joined by Rajesh Mistry from the HPE GreenLake team to discuss what is and isn't HPE GreenLake Central. 

What is the edge-to-cloud platform? HPE GreenLake!
In this episode, Flynn Maloy, VP Marketing of HPE GreenLake joined me to talk about what's happened in IT and at HPE over the last 10 years that has positioned HPE GreenLake for success. 

How about a few Chalk Talks too? 

I get lots of positive reinforcement about my Chalk Talks so as long as I have your attention, how about if you point you to my HPE GreenLake related Chalk Talks. If all of this HPE GreenLake content doesn't officially make me the HPE GreenLake Guy, I don't know what else I can do! 

About Calvin Zito 

CJZ Headshot fixed 150 x 150.jpg

I'm Calvin Zito and November 2021 marked 38 years with HPE.  I was recognized as a 11 time VMware vExpert. As an early adopter of social media and active participant in communities, I've blogged for over 13 years. My Around the IT Block podcast is now an official HPE podcast. You can find ATITB at hpe.com/dmn/ATITB. Subscribe and listen from here. You can find me on Twitter as @CalvinZito. You can also contact me via email

Calvin Zito
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

twitter.com/HPE_GreenLake
linkedin.com/showcase/hpe-greenlake/
hpe.com/GreenLake

About the Author

CalvinZito

I have worked at HPE since 1983, all of it around storage but 100% focused on storage since 1990. I'm expanding into other areas of focus at HPE like HPE GreenLake, compute, containers, AI, and more. I blog, create videos, and podcasts to help you better understand HPE Storage. Find my podcast at https://www.hpe.com/dmn/ATITB