1853 Online
108866 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Emperex RMS

NottheFaceofBo
Established Member

Emperex RMS

Hello Nonstop gurus,

I'm interested to know whether anybody is continuing to use RMS on their Nonstop platforms?  This Emperex revision management software has been around since the beginning of time, however the company website looks particularly unmanaged, and does not inspire a great deal of confidence in running on x86.  Is there another option available that other customers may be using for X series? 

Thanks,

5 REPLIES 5
Suman_1978
HPE Pro

Hi,

Unfortunately, this product is too old and hardly in use.  Emperex RMS (Revision Management System).

As far as I know, there is no alternative.

Thank You!
I work with HPE but opinions expressed here are mine.
Recent Support Video Releases

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

NottheFaceofBo
Established Member

I dont believe that is correct...  RMS is now marketed by Primecode. 

DOCons
Occasional Visitor

You might want to look at HPE NonStop NSGit. It is way more than just SourceCode Control. It is full git on HPE NonStop. It is sold by HPE.

DOCons
Occasional Visitor

Look at HPE NonStop NSGit.

RBNoN

My company is the author of HPE NSGit, which is full git implementation for Guardian, sold by HPE. I also was the co-author of RMS, so I know that system pretty well but do not support it. NSGit runs on J-series, X-series, and V-series. If you want to convert from RMS, my company can help make that happen. Contact your HPE sales rep and they can help.