1758029 Members
2167 Online
108866 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Updagra software version 4.3 HPE StoreOnce 3620 STUCK upgrading

septianadji
Occasional Visitor

Updagra software version 4.3 HPE StoreOnce 3620 STUCK upgrading

I'm having problems with upgrading version to 4.3, I've done it and used it for up to 6 hours but it's not finished... is there a solution to solve it, please help?

4 REPLIES 4
support_s
System Recommended

Query: Updagra software version 4.3 HPE StoreOnce 3620 STUCK upgrading

System recommended content:

1. HPE StoreOnce 3620, 3640, 5200, 5250, and 5650 Systems User Guide for StoreOnce software version 4.2.3

2. HPE StoreOnce 3620, 3640, 5200, 5250, and 5650 Systems User Guide for StoreOnce software version 4.2.1

Please click on "Thumbs Up/Kudo" icon to give a "Kudo".

Thank you for being a HPE valuable community member.

Accept or Kudo

neutral
HPE Pro

Re: Updagra software version 4.3 HPE StoreOnce 3620 STUCK upgrading

Hello @septianadji,

SroreOnce upgrade would take a few hours to finish. I would suggest you wait for it to complete.

Thanks & Regards,

Ashik N S

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!

I am an HPE Employee
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Accept or Kudo

Mohammed_I
HPE Pro

Hi septianadji,

software upgrade
тАв StoreOnce Gen4 appliance provides a mechanism to upgrade the software for both VSA and hardware appliance.
тАв The upgrade package will be in the form of a signed тАЬstarтАЭ file downloadable from the HPE controlled access URL (Only customer with valid support contract)
тАв The upgrade process is non-destructive but do require the appliance to be offline and restarted after the process
тАв There is no requirement on the Gen4 to sftp the тАЬstarтАЭ package into the appliance, simply browse to the file residing on the host used to access the Appliance Management GUI.
тАв Make sure to have the hardware in a healthy state prior performing the upgrade process
тАв The тАЬ.starтАЭ upgrade package will be validated before the upgrade can begin.
тАв Software upgrade on the hardware appliance will upgrade the component firmware during the process if necessary.
тАв Appliance will need to restarted after upgrade process
Upgrade process is non-destructive. Will тАШroll back; if update fails

In this case i would recommend to wait for upgrade to complete.

Thank you .

Thank you!
I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
yilmazaydin
Valued Contributor

Hi,  septianadji.

I wonder which version the update was made from?

YA.