1754379 Members
3003 Online
108813 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Looking to get up to speed on HP EVA ASAP

bakarudin
Frequent Visitor

Looking to get up to speed on HP EVA ASAP

I have an engagement coming up part of which involves an EVA P6550. I'm looking for any supplemental material to help get me up to speed as quickly as possible. I'm getting interop info from SPOCK alright, but any other info you guys can share or point me to would be great. I don't have "customer" access to HP's site, but I have downloaded some initial vendor docs like User Guide, Setup and Install, Service and Maintenance, and Getting Started, but any more you think would be useful for a guy with a NetApp background would be great. Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Lafeta25

Re: Looking to get up to speed on HP EVA ASAP

EVA storage requires working adobe flash for management, might be problem these days

rmv978
HPE Pro

The entire HPE EVA and HPE P6000 array families has reached End Of Support Life on December 31, 2021. 

The HPE P6000 Command View Software product, which is used to manage and monitor the HPE P6000 and HPE EVA array family, uses Adobe Flash├В┬о as part of its operation. As a result of this end of support, the management of these arrays will no longer be possible.

Hewlett Packard Enterprise had contracted with a vendor to provide a 'packaged browser' application.
his solution was licensed by HPE through December 31, 2021.

Below are the list of documents available.
https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docLocale=en_US&docId=c03586711

As mentioned interop can be checked with the SPOCK.

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

ace-rimmer
Frequent Advisor

i use firefox version 20 and and older version of flash to use command view..