Steven,

I didn't get any attachment

Thanks,
Ram
Scott_14
Regular Advisor

Re: Routine problems

Hey Ram:

You can do a print_manifest if you have ignite installed, and keep the output in a folder, I usually keep on in my desk and one in the car, cause I would get calls off hours on something and it helps when you have a lot of servers to contend with to have it handy as a ref, especally if you just have a file system full.

Monitor your logs, sometimes you can prevent/and or correct issues before the users even know there was one.

I have delt with disk drive problems, and tape drive problems, having your support handles and numbers somewhere helps, so you dont have to dig for them.

Other issues I would get is the system is slow, or I can not copy a file, adding users, deleting users, file maint.

Fridays I would usually check my disk and mirrors to make sure nonthing is stale, just a habbit I got into.

MANOJ SRIVASTAVA
Honored Contributor

Re: Routine problems

Hi RAM

MAy be this link can help you , the only thing that can be added is to ahve a good documentation for all work that you do .

http://forums.itrc.hp.com/cm/QuestionAnswer/1,,0x04657d4cf554d611abdb0090277a778c,00.html

Manoj Srivastava