New Discussion

Re: Windows Server 2003

SOLVED
Go to solution
JonathanMoore
Occasional Visitor

Windows Server 2003

Hi,

I'm 46, building Virtual Box VM's Internal Workstaion Servers on Windows NT 3.5, NT 4.0, Windows XP and Windows Server 2003. From a retired Gold Partner Shared Source Microsoft Contract. I would like to know it anyone is intrested and if so where is the ACM at a NAT downstream internet if there is such a thing or what I would need to connect older computers to the internet.? My Startup Idea is a Virginia Computer Muesum with older computers such as the MITS Altair, OpenVMS, CTSS from XKL and other UNIX and System V varients. Using Alpha, VAX, MIPS and x86 architechure. I'm trying to find a Jazz Computer. Also Novell DR-DOS and MS-DOS and NetWare. I've been working with SCO Skunkware and OpenServer v5 source in Windows Server 2003 Services for UNIX also Windows Embedded 2009 Standard to use the SDL engineering files. I've made a Lab03_n Buffer Lab for Vista. from documentation from the beta wiki. And I've been trying to contact Microsoft's Code Center Priemium, but nobody replies. I participated in Microsoft Bizspark with came with Windows CE Shared Source editions Also my HP FTP cache. Also I make FreeBSD, NetBSD, and OpenBSD VM's  with the Common Desktop Environment. VM's with OpenStep, OS/2 and System V from AT&T. I try to find all of the telnet servers. Also Perl, Apache, and GNU caches. The funding a Microsoft lawyer told me to read a term called 'liquidty value'.

Thank You,

Jonathan

1 REPLY 1
techin
Super Advisor
Solution

Re: Windows Server 2003

Nice. However really not sure if you could get an answer here. You can find communities interested in vintage computing on platforms like Reddit (e.g., r/VintageComputing, r/RetroBattlestations), and specialized forums like the Vintage Computer Federation (VCF).