108835 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: iLO Amplifier API - How to run DownloadReportJobs action

SOLVED
Go to solution
alexhoopes
Occasional Contributor

iLO Amplifier API - How to run DownloadReportJobs action

I'm trying to run the DownloadReportsJobs action from redfish, I copied the example on the documentation for "Performing Jobs" https://hewlettpackard.github.io/iLOAmpPack-Redfish-API-Docs/?python#performing-jobs

Then changed the URL to /redfish/v1/JobService/Actions/Oem/Hpe/HpeWfmJobServiceExt.DownloadReportJobs/ but am getting the response

{"@odata.etag":"W/\"30FD6CB8\"","@odata.type":"#ExtendedInfo.1.0.0.ExtendedInfo","error":{"@Message.ExtendedInfo":[{"@odata.type":"#Message.1.0.0.Message","MessageArgs":["","SelectedSystemsManagerAddress"],"MessageId":"Base.1.4.ActionParameterUnknown"}],"code":"Wolfram.1.0.ExtendedInfo","message":"See @Message.ExtendedInfo for more information."}}

Does anyone have any insight into what I'm doing wrong? Can't find much documentation on this.

Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4
support_s
System Recommended

Query: iLO Amplifier API - How to run DownloadReportJobs action

System recommended content:

1. iLO Amplifier Pack - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

2. HPE iLO 5 1.40 User Guide | iLO features

Please click on "Thumbs Up/Kudo" icon to give a "Kudo".

Thank you for being a HPE valuable community member.

Accept or Kudo

Suman_1978
HPE Pro

Hi,

As per the error message Base.1.4.ActionParameterUnknown

Indicates that an action was submitted but a parameter supplied did not match any of the known parameters.

Message Format "The action %1 was submitted with the invalid parameter %2."
Resolution Correct the invalid parameter and resubmit the request if the operation failed.

Thank You!
I work with HPE but opinions expressed here are mine.
Recent Support Video Releases

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

alexhoopes
Occasional Contributor

@Suman_1978 

I ended up using Google Chrome dev tools network tab to find the payload required for the job, since it appears these payloads aren't public on the documentation, unless I wasn't able to find it. 

Is there anywhere documented that tells me what payloads are required for each job?

Suman_1978
HPE Pro
Solution

Hi,

Sorry, but no payload info I could find.  Try this portal https://developer.hpe.com/

If you still need support on this job, please log a HPE Support case, they might help you.

Thank You!
I work with HPE but opinions expressed here are mine.
Recent Support Video Releases

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo