1756609 Members
3428 Online
108848 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: EVA 6500 storage

animut

EVA 6500 storage

i am unable to access  EVA 6500  through  mangment    browser as usuall    network and related things are working fine   it looks like browser issue

3 REPLIES 3
Mr_Techie
Frequent Advisor

@animut 

The basic things you can try are: 

1. Check whether your network connection is stable or not. Try accessing other websites or devices to confirm that the issue is specific to the EVA 6500.

2. Make sure the browser is compatible. 

3. Try clearing the browser cache and cookies. And Try to use a different browser. If things are working fine in another browser, then the issue might be in the browser part

I hope this helps! Let me know 

Satish04
HPE Pro

Hi animut,

Verify connectivity by pinging the EVA's IP address. Make sure your computer or device is properly connected to the network and can communicate with the EVA 6500.
Make sure that your firewall or security software does not block access to the EVA management interface. To allow access, you may need to adjust firewall rules or security settings.
Try restarting the management services on the EVA 6500 if possible. You may be able to access the management interface after doing this.

You may need to contact HP support if the issue persists, the support team can provide more detailed troubleshooting steps and help you resolve any underlying issues.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Satish

I work for HPE.
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise.

Accept or Kudo

Cali
Honored Contributor

Hi,

the EVA Management is done by Command View, and this uses Flash Player.

Since 01-2021, Microsoft released KB4577586 to remove Flash Player support.

Check if Flash is working, most time this is the problem.

Try a Portable Browser with Flash, search for FirefoxPortable+Flash+noUpdate or https://gitlab.com/cleanflash/installer

Cali

ACP IT Solutions AGI'm not an HPE employee, so I can be wrong.