108874 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Networking diagram not working in OneView for vCenter plugin

SOLVED
Go to solution
okraus
Established Member

Networking diagram not working in OneView for vCenter plugin

Hello everybody, I was just wondering, there is this nice Network Diagram available in Hpe OneVeiw for vCenter plugin, but recently it's not working anymore (everything else in the plugin is working as expected). We have the latest version OV for vCenter (11.4) and latest vSphere 8. Am I the only one with this problem? Thanks! 

digram.png

5 REPLIES 5
Suvamay
HPE Pro

Is this happened after you upgrade the ESXi and OV4VC?

I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
okraus
Established Member

My guess is that yes, previous version of OV4VC and Esxi was working fine. But it's hard to say after which version, as I was not using network diagram too often. 

Suvamay
HPE Pro
Solution

There is no known issue as such. I suggest logging a support ticket with HPE for further analysis

I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
okraus
Established Member

Thank you Suvamay. Just a question do you know, will there be a new realse of OneView for vCenter server ? Like version 11.5 ? I heard from hpe it will be called completely different, is this true ? 

RenjuCR
HPE Pro

OV4VC 11.5 is already out.

It's called in similar lines as older OV4VC versions.

I'm an HPE employee.
Accept or Kudo