6084 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

HCL Cloud Lab

prodigy811
Frequent Advisor

HCL Cloud Lab

Hi there,

I am looking for some help, I need to create some labs for testing etc. I used to have the H3C cloud lab and I have searched for it and cannot get it to work. Can someone here help or point me in the right diection to get this up and running.

Kindest regards

8 REPLIES 8
akg7
HPE Pro

Re: HCL Cloud Lab

Hi,

Please find the download link for HP Comware Lab (HCL) simulator.

https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?swItemId=nw-148568-1#tab-history

Thanks!

Note: While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the companyAccept or Kudo
akg7
HPE Pro

Re: secure office Connect router ?.

Hi,

Please find the download link for HP Comware Lab (HCL) simulator.

https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?swItemId=nw-148568-1#tab-history

Thanks!

I am an HPE Employee

Note: While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the companyAccept or Kudo
prodigy811
Frequent Advisor

Thanks for the link,

I actually tried that one and evertime I try drag over a device i get "failed to create device" error.

I have ran it as administrator as well, still no joy. Also, I should mention I am using windows 10, could that be the problem. If so is there one compatable?

Kind regards

akg7
HPE Pro

Hi,

I am using the same version in Windows 10 and it is working fine for me.

Which version of  OracleVirtual Box manager are you using?

I am using 4.2.24 r92790.

Please uninstall and remove all files of HCL and OVM then re-install it.

Hope it will work.

Thanks!

prodigy811
Frequent Advisor

Many thanks that worked. I deleted everything on my PC VM related and restarted and it worked perfectly.

Another question, can you put a configurable host in these labs; like PCs/Phones etc

Many thanks again

akg7
HPE Pro

Hi,

I believe end host option is available.

Please see below:

1.JPG

Thanks!

akg7
HPE Pro

Hello,

Has my post helped you to answer your query?

Thanks!

prodigy811
Frequent Advisor

Hi there,

Yes thank you for all your help. However, the host part in these labs is kind of irrelevant as you cannot configure them or even see what IP address it is. I wish they could have host clients like PC's /Phnes that can be configured. ;(