Operating Systems
Operating Systems
Have questions about operating system installation, usage, maintenance, and upgrades? Find answers and share knowledge in this HPE Community forum.
1770674 Members
3501 Online
108998 Solutions
New Discussion

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues

Posted to:
Original author:
I am wanting to see if anybody can help with HPE Emulex sn1610e2p. We are trying to optimize this with sql servers and have some serious latency issues. Any anyone familiar with this setup and can offer some guidance on how to improve that?
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi to all, i'm configuring my first gen11 with a MR408i-o controller. When creating a new logical drive i have to select if enable or disable the unmap capability. (see attached photo) I suppose that i must/should turn it on only on ssd volumes, But...
Posted to:
Original author:
need to raise hpe case
Posted to:
Original author:
I'm trying to recover a customer system, but whereby someone (not me!), has updated the installed operating system beyond the HP-UX Boot/Install DVD that had previously been left on site (this being June 2007). Ignite onsite is C.7.8.201 for HP-UX 11...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello, we encountered the following error when executing the "cmcheckconf -v" command. Begin miscellaneous cluster level checks /var/tmp/master_cluster_script.env: line 3: SG_test-sg-rvc_NTP_SERVER=1: command not found /var/tmp/master_clust...
Posted to:
Original author:
I have a HPE 1Gb Ethernet PassThru Module (P/N 406740-B21), and for some reason it won't take the IP address I assigned via EBIPA in the OA webpage (it's in slot #1 btw), it just says the ip address is 0.0.0.0. Throughout this process, I factory rese...
Posted to:
Original author:
The default password for EXSi 6.x and 7.x is _Passw0rd_
Posted to:
Original author:
Can someone help me check the SSL/TLS version of system (nonstop)
Posted to:
Original author:
In my experience, HP-UX is the best Unix available; better than AIX and way better than Solaris. It’s not without its flaws, but in terms of resiliency, ease of use, and general capability it’s head and shoulders above the competition. With that in m...
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot TopicHot Topic
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Topic
  • Read Only ThreadRead-Only Topic